Jun 12, 2013

48

Here is outfit with my new silver pegasos necklace, which I would buy long time but this is not online avaitable, also nets 48 shirt from H&M this shirt is best for summer and is easy to wearing only with black or printed tanks under. I wear my new skiny jeans is so comfortable, which I can wear with long shirts. I wear also new leather on front blue velveted creepers style slippers which I ordered by Zalando from Even&Odd. 







sunglasses - H&M
necklace - H&M
tanks - H&M
nets shirt - H&M
watches - Clarie`s
bag - vintage, DIY
jeans - Primark
creepers - Even&Odd by Zalando

by Ivana <3





4 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really like the shoes and the necklace! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)This is also my favorit shoes and necklace...

      Delete
  2. I really love your outfit! The top and shoes are amazing :-)

    xo Anouk
    www.keysofanouk.nl

    ReplyDelete