Nov 11, 2013

Softy sweater with leather pants

Hello people, last week I was at Slovakia and I was busy. Now to my R.I.P. Diet outfit. The awesome cupcakes printed sweatshirt I ordered from She Inside. Treggins-jeans with leather-knees I bought in sale at Tally Weijl. And now to this outfit, sweater I bought last time at Slovakia in GATE. The sweater was in sale, it is so softy and warm also I bought this. Post with shopping haul comming this week, with items then I bought at Slovakia.

Hallo Leute, letzte Woche war ich in der Slowakei und da habe ich nicht so viel Zeit gehabt. Noch kurz zu meinem R.I.P. Diet Oufit. Das wunderschönes mit Cupcakes bedrucktes Pulli habe ich bei She Inside bestellt. Treggins-Jeans mit Leder-Knies habe ich in Ausverkauf bei Tally Weijl gekauft. Und jetzt zu diesem Outfit, das Pulli habe ich letztes Mal in der Slowakei in GATE gekauft. Das Pulli war in Ausverkauf, ist so weich und warm also habe ich ihn sofort gekauft. Post mit Shopping Haul würde ich noch diese Woche posten,da ich in der Slowakei Paar Sachen gekauft hat. 









sunglasses - zeroUV
necklace - H&M
sweater - Gate
pants - H&M
clutch - Zara
boots - Primark

Have a nice week fashionistas ;-)


2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you got the same shoes and pants as I have and also combined them together!
    I also have worn that heels with that leather pants from H&M! Love it ;)

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete